15 April 2012

WOW, April already

Where does the time go.  I had envisaged blogging daily or at the very least weekly, but it has just not happened.

Where have I been?  Well I have done lots more markers, also been selling my cards on facebook and have had a ncie selection of different orders to do.  I had two in particula that I loved.  Baby shower invites done as one-sie's and a beautfil card I did for a husband to give his wife on the their 10 year anniversary.  Really enjoyed doing these and hope to do more in the future.  Will be adding them to me album to take to markets etc to see if Ic an get more orders.

Am now in the middle of redoing my craft studio, so its all pulled apart and lying all over the house, hopefully will be done by next week end and I can show new pics.

Would love to hear how you are all going and if you are reading this

Take care till next time, Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Yes Wendy where has the time gone. It is now near the end of July, I see your weekly blogging goal was unsuccessful, teehee.
    I will have to check your facebook page to see your newest cards :)

    ReplyDelete