09 November 2011

Market Day Recap

Well to say we were disappointed might be a little understated.  Firstly the day was soo hot and pretty dusty and I don't think we got the best site for our wares, but being one of the newbie sites I knew we had to take what we got until we get some runs on the board.

Was a long day, plenty of interest in my cards and lots of chatter but sales were not great.  Although was our first time so cant expect too much.  Also all we could hear as people walked past and whilst in our tent was how hot it was so not the best day for them either.

My poor niece did not sell one canvas which I was really upset for her, just wished she could have sold one, made it a bit hard for her and she is a little disappointed.

But will be back next month and see how we go, we are going to try the set up a little different as I think she thinks my table cut her people off from seeing her canvases so am happy to change it around for her and see how we go.  I am also looking at some other markets to see the costs of getting a stall so might try other places as well.

Posting a couple of pics that we took whilst we set up.  The Ezz Art sign is for Erin's canvass' and my sign didnt arrive in time, (silly vista print have mucked me around)

Thanks for stopping by and have  a great day,  Wend









1 comment:

  1. Where the heck have I been!!!
    I really like your display. Sorry that you didn't sell as much as you should have.
    But hopefully the weather will be cooler next time and sales will soar :)

    ReplyDelete